Imagine yourself in the peaceful environment of Serenity Cove – looking out at the gentle Tennessee mountains and surrounded by woodlands and wildlife. Now imagine that based on your individual health needs, a retreat package has been designed especially for you by AleSandra Slone at Serenity Cove.
AleSandra sees only one or two health clients at a time. If there are two, they would know each other. You receive individual attention according to your health renewal need.
Your package will include a 3-hour comprehensive health evaluation by AleSandra for $200.00 to include the following:
- Urine and saliva testing and evaluation
- Lifestyle counseling session
- Iridology reading
After your health evaluation is complete, AleSandra will summarize and counsel you on her finding as to where you are holding toxins, what systems in your body are showing stress, why you are lacking certain vitamins and minerals and why you are experiencing the symptoms you have. Also, importantly what is depleting your daily energy.
Based on these findings, the rest of your program will then include a combination of body cleansing therapies to include:
- Body cleansing instruction
- Abdominal organ stimulation and detoxification
- Colon care and exercises
- Liver and gallbladder cleansing
- Ear candling
- Hot castor oil packs
- Skin care and cleansing
- Nutritional Education and Balancing is also offered.
Small groups can schedule a retreat: women friends or couples for a relaxing healthy getaway.
Stay in a beautiful, healthy environment with organic food to hike, bike, and fish close by in the Cherokee National Forest. Perhaps Hot Springs and its mineral baths and Appalachian Trail speak to you.
After a bike ride or hike in the forest, then top off your day with a mineral bath and massage and finally a delicious dinner at the Mt. Magnolia Inn where you can sit outside and view the mountains while you dine on organic local fare.
Asheville, NC warrants a day excursion with AleSandra as your guide if you desire. The Biltmore Estate (home of the Vanderbilt’s) The Grove Park Inn, wonderful art galleries and eclectic shopping and finally fabulous eating at a huge assortment of restaurants known for their unique, organic food.
Local breweries abound and a variety of music awaits. Hiking off the Blue Ridge Parkway offers spectacular vistas, waterfalls and interesting trails.
Don’t forget rafting, kayaking and canoeing. For those of you who wish a private retreat with your significant other, with added health therapies, please discuss your needs with Alesandra and it will be designed as you wish. Your adventure awaits you!!
Learn where your mineral and vitamin deficiencies are. Learn how to restore your nutritional balance through “hands on” raw/living food preparation Learn the benefits of a 75% vegetarian lifestyle. Food combining principles Eating foods according to your blood type Learn how to kick the sugar habit and rid yourself of unhealthy cravings and habits.
Energy renewal completes your program:
- Learn how stress depletes your energy and creates physical energy blockages in your body resulting in lack of circulation and nutrition and a build up of toxicity to various parts of your body causing symptoms.
- Learn how to restore and balance your body energies by:
- Conscious deep abdominal breathing exercises
- Guided meditation, visualization and yoga as a daily practice
- Chi Ne Sang therapy – abdominal stimulation and detoxifying massage
- Reiki energy balancing and releasing using healing essential oils
Retreat package includes:
- Single, nightly accommodation plus meals of organic, raw living foods and juices. – $200/day (therapies are an additional cost)
- Double occupancy (2 to a room)nightly accommodation plus meals of organic, raw living foods and juices. – $300/day, a savings of $100.00 (therapies are an additional cost.)
Serenity Cove, in it’s lifestyle habits, offers it’s health and retreat clients a clinical rest mattress on their bed. This type of mattress provides one night’s rest in a few hours. The mattresses contain all north pole magnets which are for rest. Not a mixture of north and south magnets which other mattresses contain. The result? Much more enhanced rest and faster and more complete rest restoration. Come and experience this enhanced rest when you come to Serenity Cove!
A deposit of 1/2 the total cost is required. If reservations are cancelled 7 days prior to arrival date, deposit will be forfeited. If cancellation occurs 48 hours or less prior to arrival date, entire cost of all days reserved will be charged, or can be applied to another date, but exact date must be set at time of cancellation.
Serenity Cove guests are able to choose their retreat based on individual needs, time allowed and finances. A Three to five day stay is usually the norm.
Total pricing can range from a three day retreat of around – $1,200.00 (supplements included) to around $1800.00 – $2,000.00 for a 5 day retreat.
Your retreat will be a stress free – health getaway at Serenity Cove’s Bed and Breakfast for:
- $85.00/night. (Includes room and breakfast)
- $125.00/night (Includes room, breakfast, afternoon tea & gourmet vegetarian dinner)
- $175.00/night (Includes all of the above + Guided meditation, yoga and guided hiking in the National Forest)
A deposit of a one night stay is required. If reservations are cancelled 7 days prior to arrival date, deposit will be forfeited. If cancellation occurs 48 hours or less prior to arrival date, entire cost of all days reserved will be charged, or can be applied to another date, but exact date must be set at time of cancellation.
Call AleSandra Slone at (423) 798-0537 to discuss and schedule your retreat package. Start today to experience renewed health and vitality.